It’s already 19th day and I am proud of myself. I know that with every day my thoughts are changing for the better. How is your process? I would love to hear from you, your experience and your stories of changing your life with changing your beliefs.
My recent job is coming to an end, I still have five days. Today I again felt discomfort of some co-workers if my presence. I knew this is not my and I accept other peoples’ different states of mind. I am sensitive to vibration and I know it is a gift. You can also practice with conscious awareness and differentiation of what is my and what is others.
Contrast 1: I discovered inferiority belief while thinking about applying for a new job. Therefore I started going very general. I plugged myself to Louise Hay affirmations and it worked. I realise that it is a process and I just have to stick with my practice. I know I am doing a great job and each time will be easier!
Contrast 2: I’ve experienced a fear of not being perfect. I knew this was false belief. I gently let it go and replaced it with: ‘I don’t need to be perfect, I am enough the way I am. Life loves me and all is well. Everything is ok.’
Contrast 3: I’ve experienced fear that nobody likes me. I know that this is very old belief. I was very well aware of it. I knew these thoughts do not serve me anymore so I’ve lovingly let them go and replaced them with: ‘I know I am loved and deserving being. People love to talk to me and I love to talk to them. I am safe. Life loves me and all is well.’
- Nice beginning of the day
- Raven was again swinging on electric cable. Funny!
- Beautiful cars of my favourite brand, I’ve seen at least five of them
- Synchronicity: 777, 888, 888, 888 (when I was thinking about a new living space), 1144, 666, 4444, 999, 222, 777, 999, 333, 000, 444
- Immediate bus connection and my favourite chair
- I’ve seen many new beautiful cars like Mercedes Benz white thinking of a new job
- I’ve again felt butterflies in my belly and heart, I knew I was in receptive mode
- I’ve heard bells song Ode of joy from bell tower of City hall, beautiful!
- I’ve received a compliment about my shoes
- You remember one of wealthiest people I’ve met, well, I’ve seen him again. He was on the same bus as I was. So it reminded me of my project of interviewing wealthy people.
- When I did affirmation: ‘I make good money’ I’ve seen a car plate written ‘YES’!
- Four pigeons flew across my window at the work place (the field formation)
- I’ve received two links for job application (yesterday), both interesting jobs
- Immediate bus connection with my favourite chair
- I’ve felt butterflies in my belly and heart – I was aware of being in alignment
- I’ve seen a huge flock of pigeons flying carefree. Beautiful!
- I’ve had nice, loving talk with my partner
- Abraham Hicks- A Morning Rampage to set your Day for MAGIC!
- Louise Hay – affirmations and power thoughts 2 times
- Abraham Hicks- The Best Relationships Gridwork EVER
- Louise L hay I can doit Job Success
- Louise L Hay’s AudioBooks I CAN DO IT Self Esteem at least 10 times
- Abraham Hicks 2016 RAMPAGE, The KEY TO THE MAGIC MOMENT, the Receptive Mode
- Louise Hay – 50 mins of positive affirmations to change your attitude. I was half listening while doing something else. Well, it happens.
- Abraham Hicks- General Wellbeing Meditation
- The best thing is we all have power to change right NOW at THIS MOMENT! We had a great lecture and I’ve found more false beliefs about myself. It was eye-opening. Thank you!
- Life is simple and easy.
- When we were little babies we felt no guilt, no shame and no comparison. It should be the same now. ‘I am magnificent and I deserve all good life has to offer!’
- I know I am planting seeds. It is a process. And I am also watering them and giving them all right conditions to grow. But I know it will first take some time for seeds to sprout. I am patient. I bless them all with love.
Today is Day 6 of Storytelling for my loving person. Things are unwinding fast! Happy!
I wish you blessed and loving planting of your seeds.
Soon good night!