Easy day, coloured with nice walk through the city market place and the city centre. I’ve met my ex-boss, this time from eleven years ago. Hm, interesting, two days in a row meeting ex-bosses. I know I am in alignment and my new source of income is coming fast because the evidence is showing every step of the way!
Yesterday I won the lottery, it was smaller amount, but I know I am in the alignment and again, the results are showing on every step!
Contrast: anger, because I am not alone. ‘I have a lot of free time for myself. I am alone and have a lot of time and surrounded only with positive energies.’
Second contrast: control. ‘I give up control. I give it up to the Universe. I give in to all good. Universe, you know what I want.’
Third contrast: anger and pancakes. ‘I have time for myself, I appreciate myself, I have place for myself, I am relaxed and calm. I love myself. I give up, I give up, I give up!’
- Synchronicity: 2211, 2244, 000, 1010, 1111, 3223, CV, 777, 111, CV, 1144, 333, ANGELS (car plate), 222, CV, 888, 000, 1414, 111, 111, 1717, 1313, 1313, 111
- Organic growth of the blog
- I had a great feeling about things in the Vortex (house, car, location)
- Playful – funny cat. I use laser to play with her and it is hilarious
- Delicious breakfast prepared by my love
- Cat in my lap
- Luxury car
- I’ve met ex-boss, we’ll meet for a drink soon
- Nice walk in the city centre with partner
- Deliciously cooked apples with cinnamon and walnuts
- Delicious lunch (organic chicken and potatoes)
- I sensed that my love did not take USB key with her and she came back to get it
- Flight of a seagull – Beautiful!
- Nice quiet time, being alone, learning on the couch
- Cat in my lap purring and sleeping while I’m writing the blog
- Abraham-Hicks | Signs MANIFESTATION is NEAR! – great clip on manifesting!
- Abraham Hicks- General Wellbeing Meditation – before bed time
- Alignment! I am in the Vortex for most of the time.
Today is day 30 of storytelling for loving person and 23rd for me. This means The last day of my oath. I am grateful for the experience and what it brought. Wonderful!