It’s been a very long day and I feel tired, so I’ll write the blog tomorrow. Here it is:
How my working day looks: my boss comes and picks me up, we drive around the country, I test mobile signal, we have lunch which is paid by him and then he also takes me back where he picked me up, we work in beautiful surrounding of the nature, pure luxury! It is very relaxing, we work as much as we want, the only thing I would change is; that I would drive the car (I would not be so tired) and I would work with more natural materials which are healthier for my body (I felt sickness because of phone signals).
Contrast: feeling anxiety. ‘I am in peace and I know all is well. The Universe loves and supports me.’
Contrast: uncomfortable feeling regarding money (pizza) ‘I deserve and I am worthy.’
Contrast: care for me is not egoism! ‘I can take care for me, I can love me as the Universe loves me, I can put me first. I am surrounded with people who respect that.’
- Good night sleep
- Nice hug of partner
- Synchronicity: 333, 444, 777, 1122, 333, CV, CV, 2244, CV, 222, 1001, CV, 1010, 777, 999, CV, 2020, 1133, CV, 1100, 1144, 1155, 000, 1414, 999, 000, 222, 666, 999, 4848, 1441, 333, 999, 666, CV, CV, 222, 888, 000, 2112, 2121, 333
- Luxury car 4 times
- Idea for app – great! (in connection to radio)
- I’ve received info for programming
- I’ve seen my favourite brand of the car 3 times
- Flight of pigeons in resistance of the wind, it looked like pigeons were not mowing floating at the same spot!
- White pigeon
- I received job offer! Actually me and my partner received offer for job. It’s nice to see how good the Universe listens to our requests. I was thinking to have the device for bio resonance at home, and now I have the chance to get one. Thank you Universe!
- Nice walk in the park, beautiful flowers
- I’ve met my sister in the park
- Feathers in the sky above my head
- Dinner at pizzeria with partner
- Universe always delivers what we ask, it is just the matter of time. Remember, what we ask is ALL what we think, therefore think nice thoughts!
Today is day 43 of my storytelling process.