Time flies, it’s 77th day of my blogging, many nice and contrasting things have happened and I am sure this is only the beginning and there are many nice things still to happen and to come. I am eager and can’t wait!
Contrast: waiting to finish and go from the restaurant. When I realized I have power to speed up the process I lied back in the chair, relaxed, connected to ground and Universe and just sat there. Well, then manifestation happened, we went!
Contrast: anger for hearing words of ‘jock’ about lacking and crossing privacy and dignity. ‘I am respected, appreciated and have everything I desire. I am worthy and I deserve it all and even more. I love myself and others. All is well.’
Contrast: anger, no private time and priority. ‘I always have private time and I am appreciated for the time I give and receive and I appreciate other people’s time. My partner has time for me.’
Contrast: uncomfortable feeling singing before partner. I sweat a lot. Well, but I did sing a part from the song. Well done!
- Good night sleep
- Luxury car 7 times, one had car plate 444, one 666
- I’ve seen my favourite brand of the car 5 times
- Synchronicity: 444, 2244, 000, 000, 666, 444 444, 555, 333, 1122, 444, 333, 777, 666 666, 2266, 7777, 222, 555, 222, 1919, 2121, 77 88
- Bird of prey 3 times, beautiful bird
- Flock of pigeons flying, so nice
- Beautiful landscape
- Working day – more money
- Nice restaurant for lunch
- Again flock of pigeons
- Delicious vegetable soup and home-made bread
- Again flying pigeons
- Car plate with sign ‘4ever’
- Cute, many little old-timers on the road
- Pearl coloured car
- Another old-timer
- Nice little pond
- Beautiful walk around the pond and into the woods to castle ruins
- Purple cyclamen
- Other nice flowers (white, primroses…)
- Long-haired tree, I’m joking, it was beautiful moss covering the tree, looking like a tattoo
- Beautiful tree and it’s energy
- Funny cat in the forest
- Nice singing practice
- Nice evening time with the partner
- Nice home dinner
- Delicious cake made by my partner
- Abraham Hicks: Financial Well Being Meditation – before bed time
Let go of all fears, obstacles and embrace life and its beauty.
Today is day 58 of my storytelling process.
I wish you a great sleep!