Some people say goodbye in relationship and they still live under the same roof, but they live past one another. There is no cooperation, respect, unity, good example for their children. The affirmation for that kind of situation would be:
‘I take my life in my hands, I deserve the best and I have the best. Now is the time to realize it!’
Contrast: discomfort – no work. ‘I appreciate free time for me and know all is well, abundance comes to me in many forms.’
Contrast: saw a man slapped the dog because he was not listening to him. ‘All I see is beauty, beauty surrounds me, and beauty is in me.’
Contrast: school horses came and teachers, they were constantly saying out loud, it became annoying, so I went away. That was my path of least resistance.
Contrast: a dog (chihuahua) bite another dog (golden retriever) in the snout. Luckily it was nothing serious. ‘Nature has its course.’
- Good night sleep
- Synchronicity: 111, 1133, 1133, 0000000, 1616, 111, 1818, 555, 444, 1818, 111, 2121
- I did some study homework, due date is in two week, Whoopee!
- Free time for me
- I had time to clean my bike and fill tires with air and had my first ride – nice!
- Nice hippodrome
- Beautiful horses
- Nice smell of flowers, every tree is blossoming and blooming, so nice!
- Beautiful singing of birds
- Nice bench under pinus tree
- Writing the story on that bench
- Dog came to say hello, funny
- Warm and nice day
- Boy on the bike greeted me, nice!
- Nice smell of trees
- Sound of river
- Bench with silence
- One flying duck
- Two flying ducks
- Three flying ducks – cool!
- Immediate bus connection and free bus ride
- My partner invited me for lunch in the city centre
- I’ve seen luxury car 2 times
- Funny – one man was talking on the lap top (imagine holding a lap top to your ear and talking)
- More ducks in the city river
- Walk along the river with partner
- Raven was bathing in the river – I’ve seen it for two times, very funny
- I’ve seen my favourite brand of the car 2 times!
- I’ve seen many nutrias
- I’ve seen a rat
- Nice singing practice
- Abraham Hicks: Financial Well Being Meditation – before bed time
I am open and receptive.
I love my life.
I am grateful!
Today is day 61 of my storytelling process.
Have a great night!